Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Colloquia
This page lists events (other than Congresses) organised by the ICLA, its Research Committees, and our Member Associations. Events organised by individual members, departments, centres, etc., will appear in our Newsletters.
If you wish to list an event here or in the Newsletter, as appropriate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact page. (If you are writing on behalf of a Member Association, please specify if you want the event advertised on this page, in the Newsletter, or both.)
- Information will be added soon
- “Visual Depictions of the American West: How the West Was Drawn and What It Showed Us”. Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, September 13-16, 2021. Conference website (deadline for seminar proposals: closed; deadline for individual papers for the accepted seminars: 28 May 2021).
- First CLAM Conference, Transcodification: Literatures – Arts – Media. 1-3 July 2021, University of L’Aquila. Website (deadline: February 10th, 2020)
- Early-Career conference “Global Publishing and the Making of Literary Worlds: Translation, Media, and Mobility”. Princeton (online), 4-6 June 2021. Conference website (deadline: 15 February 2021)
- 13th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE EACL – Current State of Literary Theory, Research and Criticism in (Non-“Centric”) National Cultures. Estonian Association of Comparative Literature, Tartu University, Tartu, Estonia, Sept. 29 to Oct. 1, 2019
- First Constitutive Meeting of CLAM. Tartu, December 2018. Programme and description: CLAM Workshop Tartu 2018.